Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number range in SD documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In number range VN01 I have 98 records.

I need one more range, But when doing this getting the information: "Enter inverval without overlap"

So, I can not add the range.

Is there anybody to hlep me to over come.

Thanks N B/R

Bishnu

26/11

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The number range,you are trying to define has already exists.So that you are getting this message.

Check in those 98 records that your number have alrady defined.

Use that number for your SD document.

Identify that existing entry and then delete that one.

Create a new entry as per your requirement,so that you will not receive any error message like this.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for help

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the number range which you are trying to set off in SNUM. I think the range which you have cited surely clashes with some other number range. See for this issue, you can proceed in the following way:

1. Try to set for new number range so that this clashing of number range can be avoided.

2. Please check the dependncy of the number range which is clashing. If this range is not used at all in the system then delete it and create with the Number range you are trying.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting overlap, then already that Range of entries were used.

So please scroll down and you will find the RANGE which was overlapped with the BLUE colour.

You can delete or make the status as 0 to make it use further.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

If your no range is overlapping in the current year - maintained number range and if you want a different no range ask your abaper to use the userexit and in that mention the combination on whichyou want and what range you want.

regards,

Sudhir