cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS certificate form 'J_1IEWT_CERT'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to add 'street 4' and 'street 5' field in vendor master to be printed in the TDS certificate which has form name 'J_1IEWT_CERT'. But these fields are not present in the table vendor master table 'LFA1'.

In which table i can get these fields and be added to the sap-script form.

Thanx

RR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Fetch ADRNR (Address #)from LFA1 and the use this ADRNR # and then check in ADRC table for the same and fetch

STR_SUPPL1 Street 2

STR_SUPPL2 Street 3

STR_SUPPL3 Street 4

LOCATION Street 5

Its always good to use ADRNR # and then use ADRC table to get all information ..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i get the data from table ADRC using the ADRNR#, are these fields available in the form 'J_1IEWT_CERT' directly to be displayed for priniting as we have standard driver program for this.

Can you suggest how will use thses field valiues in the SAP Script form

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just use these as u have the ADRC structure in the form . just add this to the form as below

&ADRC-STR_SUPPL3(C)& -

>Street 4

&ADRC-LOCATION(C) -

>Street 5

or else in the Driver program check the IT_lFA1 table and include these 2 fileds and write simple select statements to fetch them include in the form .

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well i have checked, the struture 'it_lfa1' in the driver program does not have fields 'adrc-str_suppl3' for 'street3' and

'adrc-str_location' for 'street 4'.

In this case i have to modify the driver program 'J_1IEWT_CERT' to add these to the structure 'it_lfa1' to get the values in the sap script form.

In this case do i have to modify the standard driver program by access key or i can create a Z-program of the standard driver program and modify it. If I create a Z-program of the standard driver program, where will I do the setting to attach the z-driver program in the SPRO setting instead of standard driver program

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

write Abap Subroutine using /: Perform ENdperform passing the ADRNR and get the values

Example

/: PERFORM get_addrs IN PROGRAM zget_adress

/: USING &it_lfa1-adrnr&

/: changing &lv_street4&

/: changing &lv_street5&

/:endperform

and print the values..

for more information on how to get and write subroutines in script check this link http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SUBROUTINESANDTHEIRUSEIN+SAPSCRIPT

actually in ur script Window INFO1 u have &adrc-..& structure , then simply insert &adrc-street4& and 'adrc-str_location' u will get the values or else use the perform and get the values.

surya

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will get all the vendor address details in the ADRC table.

you need to pass the address number to this table which is present in the LFA1.