cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Internal Server Error when calling RFC Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In productive system of my Webdynpro Application I get a 500 Internal Server Error when calling a RFC Function. In test system everything works fine.

I found following Exception in the logs:

java.lang.ClassCastException: class xxx.Zpzeit_Pernr:xxx/employeeselfservice at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 396f4a0 at alive incompatible with class com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeElement:service:tcwdwebdynpro at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader at 4c847410 at alive

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ModelElementList.getElement(ElementList.java:1553)

I have already reimported the model und restarted Java Stack.

Can somebody give me a hint, what the problem could be? I have no idea where to start the search.

Best regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

As you mentioned it works in the TEST environment. In which case, check the JCOs if there are any problems with regards to the connectivity to the SAP backend.

ClassCastException could mean that portion of the code is 'casting' a null value. And null values are returned when the RFC is not responding or actually returns a null value.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I deletet the model completly, created the model new and now surprisignly eveything works.

I can't explain why. Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

Peter