Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFFOUS_C and Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone copied the check program RFFOUS_C to call a smartform layout? or is there an SAP program similiar to RFFOUS_C that uses smartforms to print the checks?

TIA.

5 REPLIES 5

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>>Has anyone copied the check program RFFOUS_C to call a smartform layout?

NO.. but this could be a BIG thing..

I would rather wait for SAP to come out with a SMARTFORM..

>>or is there an SAP program similiar to RFFOUS_C that uses smartforms to print the checks?

NOT yet.. or at least not that I know of..

Don't know if the interactive Adobe forms would be easier than creating a SMRTFORM..

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP hasnt provided SmartForms print program for that purpose.

Br,

Hannu

0 Kudos

> Hello,

>

> SAP hasnt provided SmartForms print program for that

> purpose.

>

> Br,

> Hannu

Do you mean that this can't be done?

0 Kudos

Of course it can be done but for some reason SAP hasnt done that. Same thing for example different foreign trade forms, SAP provides standard SAPScript forms but not SmartForms.

Br,

Hannu

0 Kudos

>>>Do you mean that this can't be done?

I didn't say that.. there isn't anything that is not possible.. what I really meant.. is it worth that effort?.. Copying an existing SAPSCRIPT like the CHECK to SMARTFORM would be an enormous task.. as it involves re-writing the whole driver Program in addition to creating the form layout in SMARTFORMS.. PL check SAP's word of caution

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/9d/9599386185c064e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm">here</a>

Regards,

Suresh Datti