Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text not displayed after the loop

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a window in smartform in which i have created a loop by right click option.....and after that, in that loop by right clicking i have created a text....whatever i write in that text is displayed on print preview, however text in the same window but before the loop is displayed.

plz helpy this is so?

thnks n regards,

Ashmita.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are using secondary window and size is fixed ,that's why text after loop is not printing.Please increase the window size.

Thanks,

Suma.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

thnks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check this link

http://saptechnical. com/Tutorials/Smartforms/Loop/Create.htm

it will help u .

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more clear as to what is the issue ?

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

Actaully i am developing a form for invoice printing in which on the right hand corner billing document detail window's content is not been displayed after the creating the loop.but before the loop in the same window text is displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the internal table and work area correctly defined in the smartform ?

If so, then check if you the correct field of the workarea is put under the text node.

Is it in main window ?

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

no.it's not in main window...it's in seconadary window....it's not like m not getting the data.....m not even getting a single say if i am writing 'Hi There'.this is also not been displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Debug the Smartform by having a BREAK POINT in the Program lines in the loop where ur printing the TEXT .

and see what is happening.

surya

former_member636068
Participant
0 Kudos

thnks surya,

actually i have not created any program lines in the form...all is in the driver program.and plz tell me if i can debug the loop which is created by right clicking the window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

u can still Debug the form and the Loop , just create the Program lines in the LOOP and write BREAK-POINT .

and check what is happening.

surya

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashmita,

m not even getting a single say if i am writing 'Hi There'.this is also not been displayed.

Can you check whether the secondary window is placed properly on the layout or any other window is overlying on this ?

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti.