SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVC Availability check add recipient emails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have a requirement to send an email to several recipients. We have 2 company code i must send separate emails based on tolerance profile example z100, z200.

Now checking the BADI FMAVC_EVENT using interface IF_EX_FMAVC_EVENT~MODIFY_MAIL_RECIPIENTS to add recipents using sap user-name.

now the problem is the parameter for this interface is not enough to send based on tolerance. because i can only use these fields structure

FMAVC_S_EVENT_BADI_AVC_LINE

Field--

Desc--

Value

ALDNR--

Control Ledger--

9H

FISCYEAR--Fiscal Year--

FM_AREA--Financial Management Area---8888

RFUNDSCTRFunds Center--

RCMMTITEM-Commitment Item--

I am a ABAPer i have no idea with AVC hoping for your guide in table mapping to connect the relation between the available data above to tolerance profile.

lastly if anyone know how to edit the message in the email.

thanks in advance.

Edited by: Etrafanob on Nov 26, 2009 3:37 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tolerance profile is an object which is derived during the posting on AVC ledger. Did you check the posibility to enhance the structure with CI_FMAVC_S_DIMENSIONS include?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tolerance profile is an object which is derived during the posting on AVC ledger. Did you check the posibility to enhance the structure with CI_FMAVC_S_DIMENSIONS include?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

thanks for the reply, i already check this sturcture CI_FMAVC_S_DIMENSIONS but unfortunately i still dont know which field i must use and if the BADI will fill this enhancement sturcture. For long hours debugging the standard transaction F-02 where the warning message of AVC appear and luckily i found an FM FMAVC_READ_ATTRIBUTES_ALDNR that extract the details with tolerance profile. the same parameter that the BADI uses. Do you think i can rely on this?

Thanks and best regards,

Bon

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder... I looked at this FM and it does not seem to me the right one.

I'd suggest you to go to FMAVCDERITPROF transaction, enter to your transaction and enter to testing mode. Provide the initial values, and derive a profile; you will be able to see which FM is responsible for deriving it based on fund centre, commitment item, etc. Then, you will be able to execute the same FM based on the fields you are getting in the BADI method.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eli,

yes you are right it seems the FM i found is just based on the control ledger, FM area and year only but the fund center and commitment item doesnt derived on this FM for sure in the future i will get a problem on this. I will check the transaction you provided and i will let you know. thanks again.

Best regards,

Etrafanob

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe, FMAVC_CALL_DERIVATION_TOLPROF is the right FM to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

this FM FMAVC_CALL_DERIVATION_TOLPROF solved my problem, when i run the FM FMAVC_READ_ATTRIBUTES_ALDNR the tolerance profile result is Z100 but when i run FM FMAVC_CALL_DERIVATION_TOLPROF the result is Z200 which is correct based on the 'maintain derivation strategies for avc tolerance profile' configuration. but the FMAVC_READ_ATTRIBUTES_ALDNR also needed because based on the FM FMAVC_CALL_DERIVATION_TOLPROF parameters i need to extract the profile rule which is i will be came from FMAVC_READ_ATTRIBUTES_ALDNR...

I cant figure out how did you trace the FM in transaction FMAVCDERITPROF?. because i only see the field parameter, steps derivation when i test it.

anyway thank a lot more power on SDN ,

best regards,

Etrafanob

Edited by: Etrafanob on Nov 28, 2009 11:49 AM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're welcome.

FYI: The trace is swtiched on by 'match' button on the same screen...