cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download installation file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to synchronize MI Client with MI Server to download application EASYTORUN on MIClient.The application is successfully uploaded through Webconsole and assigned to User with particular Device ID. I am getting following Error on MIClient during Synchronization.

Synchronization completed

Synchronization started

Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://frces4043:50500/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=wa1&;

Successfully connected with server.

Processing of inbound data began.

Assignment to application: EASYTORUN 1.0

Assignment to application: MI25_AWT 1.15

Assignment to application: MI25_JSP 1.15

System determined that some required applications are not located on your device. They are now being installed.

Installation failed:

Error when downloading application from: http://frces4043:50500/me/pub/add-on/1.15_MI25_AWT.zip

Installation failed:

Error when downloading application from: http://frces4043:50500/me/pub/add-on/1.15_MI25_JSP.zip

To complete installation restart your device.

After restarting the device and initiated synchronisation ,i am getting following Error.

[20060529 14:56:28:093] E [AppLog/MI/API/Services ] An Exception (java.io.FileNotFoundException) occurred while http-get: D:\MIInstallation\webapps\EASYTORUN.war (The system cannot find the path specified)

[20060529 14:56:28:093] E [AppLog/MI/Deployment ] Exception while trying to install application EASYTORUN

com.sap.ip.me.core.InstallationException: Cannot download installation file

at com.sap.ip.me.core.JspApplicationType.downloadInstallationFile(JspApplicationType.java:383)

at com.sap.ip.me.core.JspApplicationType.install(JspApplicationType.java:58)

at com.sap.ip.me.core.ApplicationManager.installApplication(ApplicationManager.java:758)

at com.sapmarkets.web.liTS.util.reg.RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.installApplicationFromMSD(RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.java:571)

at com.sapmarkets.web.liTS.util.reg.RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.installMSDs(RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.java:541)

at com.sapmarkets.web.liTS.util.reg.RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.startApplicationInstallation(RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.java:509)

at com.sapmarkets.web.liTS.util.reg.RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.process(RegistrySyncInboundProcessing.java:116)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSingleContainer(SyncManagerImpl.java:160)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerMerger.processInboundContainers(SyncManagerMerger.java:166)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:709)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.syncForUser(SyncManagerImpl.java:1142)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:774)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:402)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:285)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.ip.me.awtapps.home.Home.doSync(Home.java:41)

at com.sap.ip.me.awtapps.home.HomeFrame.doUserActionSync(HomeFrame.java:1837)

at com.sap.ip.me.awtapps.home.HomeFrame.userActionSync(HomeFrame.java:1811)

at com.sap.ip.me.awtapps.home.HomeFrame.action(HomeFrame.java:742)

at java.awt.Component.handleEvent(Component.java:5341)

at com.sap.ip.me.awtapps.home.HomeFrame.handleEvent(HomeFrame.java:923)

at java.awt.Window.postEvent(Window.java:1614)

at java.awt.MenuComponent.postEvent(MenuComponent.java:263)

at java.awt.MenuComponent.dispatchEventImpl(MenuComponent.java:294)

at java.awt.MenuComponent.dispatchEvent(MenuComponent.java:273)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:458)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:151)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

I am able to download application successfully using Webcolsole , when i click on Hyperlink. I am getting same Error with other applications when i download on MIClient.

Please can you let me know how this can be Resolved.

Thanks a Lot

-Madhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohan

i saw ur log it shows tht ur uploading both awt and jsp client in the same client u need to assign either jsp or awt version to a client not both,

Pls note

TOM folder in installation is for JSP

Core folder is for awt

Path:

MI25SP13FULL_0-10002889\Core\exefiles\comp\setup.exe

MI25SP13FULL_0-10002889\Tom\exefiles\comp\setup.exe

Please uploading only one of them and get back if u find any problems

bye

sid

Answers (0)