cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chang of buffer and memory parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guruji

i wnat to chang my sap buffer and memory parameter on sap ecc6 on unix with 12gb ram pease give me how i chage a buffer parameter in my sap because whe inrun st02

please give any reports which help

oracle10g /unix/sap ecc6

from nainesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i wnat to chang my sap buffer and memory parameter on sap ecc6 on unix with 12gb ram pease give me how i chage a buffer parameter in my sap because whe inrun st02

use transaction RZ10, import all profiles and change the parameters.

> please give any reports which help

What reports?

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Buffer and Memory parameter changes ; you need to make the changes in the Profile and then go for a Instance restart .

Else use this report : RSMEMORY from SE38 - to check for the proper requirement of memory in your System .

You can specify the memory class assigned to a work process, the extent of the class assigned, and the order in which it is allocated. A distinction is made here between dialog work processes and non-dialog work processes (batch, update, spool).

However - Changes made here only apply to the server on which you are currently logged on and only remain in effect until the SAP instance is stopped again ,

Check this Link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/EN/e6/f087b2248a11d3acaa0000e83539c3/content.htm

So once the Memory parameters are fine , just make the changes in the Profile ( RZ10 ) and import them .

Thanks