cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD:Cust again despatching serialized mat after 601 mvmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Here i am facing a problem with equipment status the scenario is like that the serialized material is assigned in the delivery document with equipment status:ESTO and TRIM and after doing PGI or 601 movement the status becomes ECUS:DLVY.

But the problem is that after despatch of the goods user again go to the transaction code IE02:Change equipment and follow the path Edit->Special serial no function->Manual Transaction and change the status from "To customer" to "To stock" and again he will be able to do the 601 or 311 movement for the same serialized goods.

This will be causing a serious problem that a one srialized goods can be delivered twice.

Can you please suggest me that how i will stop the above problem that after despatching or doing 601 movement the user will not able to do the 601 or 311 movement again.

(one solution i got to making the Equipment in active so that it will not allow the user to do any mvt, any other solution?)

Warm regards,

ravi k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I see you use not only serialized material, but also the equipment (PM) / serialized material (MM) integration.

You say that

after doing PGI or 601 movement the status becomes ECUS:DLVY

I think that DELIVERY status is when the serial number has been introduced in the delivery, but the PGI has not taken place. After goods issue, I believe the status changes to CUST(OMER).

I agree with you that when shipping serialized equipments using SD the special function "Manual Transaction" should not be used. I does not make sense, but in special cases it could be useful.

Thefore I suggest 3 possible solutions:

1) Through procedure inform the users that they should not mess up manually with status

2) Check the exact autorization object (function) for special function in IE02 and try to see if you can restrict users through authorization

3) If solution 1 is not enough and solution 2 is not possible, check through a user-exist when saving the equipment that the status has not been changed from Customer => Stock or Stock => Customer, etc

I have a question for you: Do you mount your serialized equipments on functional locations or you don't use functional locations at all? Just curiosity.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant