cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount for the first line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

As i have a requirement from my client to give the discuont for the first line item from two .Pls help me in finding the sol for this following requirement

My client has two materials Material X and Material y .Client wants to give 5% discuount on Material X when the the customer buys Material Y also along with material x .So the end customer will recieve the discount of 5% on Material X only when he order material Y along with X.

Pls contribute your valuable tips in finding the sol for this .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member274400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Define new condition type for discount in pricing procedure. In pricing procedure, against condition type, write routine in requirement column and mentioned in routine that if material X exist in sales order (VBAP table), check for material Y in same table. If both material available then system will determine condition type. If requirement is not fulfilled then then system will not determine condition type. Maintained rates in condition records

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the standard Bonus Buy functionality, which is available in IS Retail. There are many threads in this forum explaining the Bonus Buy functionality. Please make a small search for more information.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Thanks for your reply .Let me try this through Bonus buy

Thanks & Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

As you know already this is not standard functionality and is difficult to implement in SAP ERP.

IMHO this kind of Business Rules should be managed in a separate CRM, which does not have to be SAP CRM.

It could be an customer CRM application developed in .Net (Visual Studio) or Java technology, much easier to maintain that in ABAP and that could be used "on the road" by pre-sellers.

The application would generate the manual discounts when needed and then create the Sales Order in SAP ERP when syncronizing using the standard Sales Order BAPI.

I am sure that is not the answer you were waiting for ....

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As far as my understanding when customer buy Y material then system can calculate discount on X material is not possible.

For this you have to put it manually.

If I am wrong correct me.

Regards,

kapil