Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

bnmurthy_bnm
Explorer
0 Kudos

IF YOU WANT TO RUN THE BATCH JOBS FOR THE BILLING, Please do the following Process

sm36--> job wizard- and continue give the jobname job class, and continue, and select the abap program name as sdbilldl,and continue and select when to run the job daily or immediatley, .snd complete the details,

in sm37 your job will be saved in details with your user name. you can also the view the job status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use T.Code VF06 for creating background jobs for billing. This way system also refer the same program 'SDBILLDL', but you have option at selection screen to play with.

SM37 is used to display the list of background jobs.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your replies.

Material is entered manually in DMR and is having 10 line items( materials), but whatever contarct and sales order are created are having only 1 line item only still it shows that DMR is created manually.

In more detail I want that DMR should show that it is referenced from sales order but I want to enter different line items in DMR othet that sales order.

Any pointers

Thanks

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Nov 30, 2009 12:14 PM

Edited by: ashutosh p on Dec 1, 2009 6:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to SETUP the Batch job in SM35 for the program SDBILLDL

You can find the Program name in VF04 transaction code

You can check the STATUS of the JOB in SM37 for the created jobs

Check this and revert if you need more details

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for reply.

1.I have created contract > sales order. Now I have to create debit memo request(DMR) thro' VA01 when I am checking document history of previously created documents it shows the flow contract>sales order>DMR>Invoice. Now whatever material is used in contract , that I can see in sales order but there is different material in DMR though it's showing that DMR is created with reference to sales order and in DMR item details I can the the contract number in reference document field.

Why there is discrepancy of material in sales order and DMR?

2.In SM35 when I am putting SDBILLDL in session name it's showing no session selected.and in VF04 it's showing maintain billing due list and I have created contarct>sales order>DMR but I am not able to see the details in VF04 whether it will show when I will create billing document. How I can execute SM35?

Any pointers.

Thanks

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Nov 30, 2009 6:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.I have created contract --> sales order

Check whether the Material entered Manually in the DMR , For copying the MATERIAL from the Reference to the Target there is a copy control setting from SALES DOCUMENT to SALES DOCUMENT in the VTAA at ITEM

Check which routine is maintained in the COPYING REQUIREMENT, it depends on the routine

2.In SM35 when I am putting SDBILLDL in session name

If you are creating the JOB newly, then use the Transaction code SM36

Enter the JOB name as per your requirement, Then it will lead you to enter the PROGRAM & VARIANT on which this job should run, enter the Program as SDBILLDL

Once the Job exists and Runs then only you can see the Created Invoces in the VF02

VF04 is the Tranasction for the program SDBILLDL

Please check these and revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks

Means we create invoices in background thro' SM35 and to process the billing document I will have to first define the batch job thro' SM36 as per above mentioned by you.

If I have defined the job in SM36 then once I will check the SM35 it will show me or not.From where that session name comes and what is the significance of that

I have defined the job thro' SM36 but I anot able to see that in SM35 in creation program column.

Thanks