cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TableCellEditor List ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I feed my table with a model node containing some model attr and an other model attr, i'd like to make a column which contains the values of this inner node .. I can't find a way to make it ...

There is no list or nested table available ... i'm using Netweaver 04 !

I thinked making a dropdowlist but i can't feed it with a node ...

Regards,

FM

Message was edited by: Frantz Marchand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i can use a dropdown bu index, isn't it ?

Because i tried to, but i have an error ...

I map the texts attribut of my dropdownlistbyindex wrapped in the tablecell editor with a attribut of an mutiple inner node but i have "Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator." when i want to view the table ...

do you know where the error is, and by the way maybe how can i get a better error message for mapping context error ?

thanks,

FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frantz,

If your inner node is singleton, then try to make it non-singleton (set singleton=false in context editor).

Also provide exact stack trace if above does not help.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't change the singleton attribut of my inner node (which is a model node from a web service model).

I'd like to know how to see the stack trace but i just have this message when i run the preview of the web dynpro in the wd content administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frantz,

It doesn't matter whether you have model or value node. In fact, it seems that your node in view controller is mapped to node in component / custom controller. Try to change singleton property for context node in component/custom controller.

VS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frantz,

Sadly, this is not possible in NW04, try Mastre-Details pair of tables instead (master shows main node, details -- inner one).

In NW04s you are able to create so-called table pop-in: special area below one/some/every row that display arbitrary content (including nested tables).

Valery Silaev

EPAM Systems

http://www.NetWeaverTeam.com

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create the table cell editor to dropdown by index and

U can bind the innernode to the dropdown by index ui element.

Regards,

Vijay