cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

I want to know how shipment cost is distributed among different ship to parties.. Suppose in a shipment i have 4 deliveries to four different parties..then howz it distributed..

thanx in advance..

regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have four diffrant parties, means four destination points & one departure point.

Define transportation point Say A,B,C,D,E,F

Now A is departure point and all otheres are destinatiom points,

Now in shipment document create stages as like

A to B

A to C

A to D

A to E

And in shipment cost document calculate cost on this 4 iteams.

Any query revert back,

Regards,

kapil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Reazuddin MD,

you said "Where line item level, you will find item category: 0001 which will be assigned to "Shipment leg " - level ( in Std: you will have Shipment Header , leg, Load Transfer of Point , Border crossing point & Vehicle Bulk Product)"

basically shipment header is assigned to cost type A and shipment leg to Cost type B. I made shipment doc contain 2 stages (from A -> B and B-> C), when i create shipment cost doc the system propose 3 line item which is cost type A(1) and cost type B (2).

cost type A (shipment header) contain route from A to C

cost type B (Shipment leg) contain rule from A to B and B to C

does it means doubled the freight price? you have calculate cost from A -> B and B ->, why we must calculate A -> C too?

Best Regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanxfor your inputs

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System reads,

Shipment Pricing procedure -T_73( Item Deterimnation group + Service Agent procedure group+Shipping type procedure group)

then item category will be item determination group -T_71

again, this item category assigned at what level against this shipment cost type-T_56.

based on this level assigned, item category will be triggered @ shipment cost creation.

if you observe in shipment document- stages tab,

all these 4 deliveries will be assigned.

Then when you create shipment cost document (wrt:Shipment doc), all these stages will be shown @ item level in VI01 ( after you click on details by selecting the shipment document in Create shipment cost doc )

here, you can find "Conditions" tab both @ Header level & item level ( Deliveries will be shown in line item). As you know, Header level conditions will be applicable to whole document.

Where line item level, you will find item category: 0001 which will be assigned to "Shipment leg " - level ( in Std: you will have Shipment Header , leg, Load Transfer of Point , Border crossing point & Vehicle Bulk Product)

this Item Category assigned to shipment cost type , assigned to item determination group, which is used to determine the Shipment pricing procedure.

Hope it adds info