Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not post unrestricted to block stock through Action box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Expert,

Our company activated batch management,

I want ot use action box to block stock ,when I click on action box the pop up appear for 344 movement in which I can put batch number ,Quantity but thing is that it does not show the sales order reference & item no due to which it does not allow for 344 movement,How can I solve this problem ,The stock is sales order stock

Regards

AAditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please use FM: QMLR_FREE_TO_BLOCKED_STOCK in the customization of Action box aginst the Notification type.

The stock posting is only performed after the corresponding notification has been saved. For this, the function module "QMLR_FREE_TOBLOCKED_STOCK_ST2" must have been entered in Customizing for the action box.

Both function modules are dependent on one another and function in combination.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit ,

The setting is already there but in pop up screen the sales order reference & item is not there

when I click on action box the pop up appear for 344 movement in which I can put batch number ,Quantity but thing is that it does not show the sales order reference & item no due to which it does not allow for 344 movement,How can I solve this problem ,The stock is sales order stock

Regards

AAditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you want this in Quality notification or Inspection lot UD?

tell us the business process flow

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sami Sami

I want to use it in QM notification

I have not activated QM Inspection But want to use QM notification so If any NC found on shopfloor I move this stock in Blocked stock & after rework I move it Unrestricted

Thanks

AAditya