SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Duplicates on the Contract Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I would like to know how does the configuration work in public sector for Check for Duplicates on Contract Partner Business Partner or is there a SAP document that explain in depth this functionality??

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can activate through customization " Activate Duplicate Cleansing" for BP's. Choose Object BUPA for this anf Type D.

For CA Define Contract Account/Business Partner Relationships. To check Duplicate CA's i think you will have to modify the FM and also add in a customised field in table FKKVK and then make changes toBAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE to validate before creating the CA. its a bit complex, but your abaper will be able to do it. I hope this helps.

Rgds

Saj

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can activate through customization " Activate Duplicate Cleansing" for BP's. Choose Object BUPA for this anf Type D.

For CA Define Contract Account/Business Partner Relationships. To check Duplicate CA's i think you will have to modify the FM and also add in a customised field in table FKKVK and then make changes toBAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE to validate before creating the CA. its a bit complex, but your abaper will be able to do it. I hope this helps.

Rgds

Saj