cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is the target audience/user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

According to the documentation, it enables business experts to easily create analytics and transactional applications without coding. I'm a little sceptic about the business expert partu2026 (backend connectivity knowledge, deploying, compiling, u2026). I don't know, I feel that a certain technical background is required to use it.

So I'm asking you, what are the skills required to use it? My understanding was that BPM was designed for business experts and that UI elements could be developed, by a developer, with either VC or Web Dynpro depending on the requirements.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Nathalie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Visual Composer is not really a tool for Business Users. Except for a small demo, you need some technical knowledge to really develop applications with Visual Composer.

Regards, Gilles.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathalie,

I assume that every type of technological composition environment requires some technical background.

Regarding Visual Composer u2013 I can certainly say that it does not require the technical background of a developer.

It is easy to learn, Intuitive, and codeless of course, therefore business experts can quickly gain experience and orientation while using it, and eventually to compose UI themselves.

Visual Composer can also consume coded components, in these cases a developer evolvement is needed (to develop the coded part).

Regards

Yogev