cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Contents for SRM SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am working on a scenario in which i am going to use SRM SUS 5.5 standard contents for SAP XI.

Here Scenario is IDOC to Proxy (R/3 IDOC and SUS Proxy) and Proxy to IDOC.

But our client has a requirement to send some extra fields from SUS to R/3. These fields are not available in SUS Proxy structure.

So now my question is, there are going to be just 1-2 fields to be added in structure, so is there any way that i can use the same structure and extend it? can I regenerate the standard proxy and add those fields in structure and implement code in standard proxy classes?

If not, then please give me the solution which might be best for this type of scenarios.

Please let me know for

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hetal ,

check out following links :-

Hope it helps !!

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

As stated above, you can enhance the underlying DT and MT.

Make sure you change/activate mapping once again.

Regenerate the proxy in SPROXY in application system and you will be able to use these new fields.

PS: I am sure that the system asks for an OBJECT KEY when you regenerate the standard proxy ...Make sure you have one !!

0 Kudos

Hi,

One can use the standard structure in this case with data type enhancement.

Create a data type enhancement referring to the standard data type, in there add the custom fields, save and activate.

Now create a message type and service interface using the data type enhancement.

Now go to SPROXY transaction and generate the proxy for this service interface, the new fields will be reflected in the proxy

structure.