cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic storage bin coordinate as reference number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I enabled the 2-step picking. I also set for the 200 st.type putaway strategy R as in the SAP help.

Now, after creating a group and the first removal TO for the Storage Unit, the SAP help says for the R putaway strategy:

"The system assigns a dynamic storage bin coordinate as storage bin in the storage type, for which you have defined the dynamic reference number search strategy. This dynamic storage bin coordinate corresponds to the reference number or group number."

Hence if I have two TR: for a 201 mov (GI for Cost center) and a 311 mov (transfer posting), the system should create two dynamic bin coordinates; respectively named as "Cost center name" and "dest storage location".

If it is so, the question is how to enable the reference number naming of the dynamic bin coordinate in 200 st.type?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell us why are you using Group concept, If you have a TR for each cost center/ dest storage location?

When you group togather different TRs, system will create single TO for all of those TRs with Group name as dynamic bin coordinate. For this functionality only you are using R putaway strategy for 200 storage type. I mean 200 storage type setting will suggest Group name and 201 Movement type will suggest Cost center. Preference is to 200 storage type.