cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Exchange Rate Type in Copy Control VTFL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have Pricing Exchange Rate type in the Copy control from Delivery To billing ( VTFL) at item level.

This Exchange rate type is used for price determination in the billing document. there are several options available for this field.

A Copy from sales order

B Price exchange rate = Accouting rate

C Exchange rate determination according to billing date

D Exchange rate determination according to pricing date

E Exchange rate determination according to current date

F Exch.rate determination accord.to date of services rendered

Normally the Exchange Rate in the accounting document is determined based on the rate available in the system on the billing date.

now what is the difference between "B" and "C".

I could not find any change in the way it processed when i put B or when i put C .

Does any one know what is the impact on the system if we select B or C. In what scenarios we use "B" and in what scenarios we use "C"

Your answers are much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the note 92613, for exachnge rate determination as "C".

-Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

But i want to know on the date on which it uses "B". In OBA7 we have only exchange rate type i.e., M but i want to know if i maintain type B in copy control. what date does it use to calcualte the exchange rate.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the difference between "B" and "C".

B Price exchange rate = Accouting rate

This value is used to determine the EXCHANGE RATE based on the Rate maintain in the ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT TYPES in OBA7 Transaction code irrespective of what determined in the ORDER

C Exchange rate determination according to billing date

This value determines the EXCHANGE rate based on the Rates maintained in the Transaction code OB08 and get the values from the table TCURR based on the BILLING DOCUMENT DATE.

regards,

santosh