cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unit of measure in Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need some advice. I have not maintained the Unit of measurement for a MIC. Now I have used this MIC in few Inspection plans.

Now, is there any way possible to maintain the UOM for this MIC without doing manual activity in the inspection plan.

Like If now I maintain the unit of measurement for this MIC in QS23,will the all the respective inspection plan would het automatically updated for this UOM.

Please advice.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

query resolved.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek

If the mic is referenced you should folow the steps given by Sujit or else there is no other way than individualy updating the inspection plan

The best way to do so will be using engineering workbench CWBQM

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this there is one setting at client level in QCC0>basic setting>setting st client level--->replace MIC

Trigger Central Replacement of Master Inspection Charac.

If you set this indicator, you can replace old versions, which are in task lists and material specifications, immediately with the new version when you create a new inspection characteristic version.

When the inspection characteristic is saved, the system creates a list in which it displays where the characteristic is used. You can then replace specific old versions with the new version

What you can do is create new version may be 2 & Go to QS27 ,enter old & new Version & execute.System will show you the list of "Where-used"MIC then you can replace them centrally.

As per my knowledge it must be referenced MIC

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit