Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM has no activities

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. I have material, bom,routing in the R.3

2. IN routing i have maintained the values for the activity but no activity typeshave been assignged.

3. when i try to run the IM i am getting the below error.

Error message:

Material xxx plant 0001 production version V001: PPM has no activities

Message no. U9116

Diagnosis

The PPM could not be created because no activity could be generated from the master data upon which this is based.

The PPM is not transferred.

Any clue how to rectify this would be great!

reg

Dsk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check following things-:

1. Correct work center formulas for set up and processing are defined.

2. Conrol key in routing is scheduling relevant.

3. At least one standard value parameter (set up or process) is mentioned in routing.

3. work center used in routing and header and component material is already in active integration model.

I could not get meaning of " defined standarad values but no activity type assigned" as you mention values for one of activity types only.

Are you using some customized work center formula containing formula parameters other than standarad. If this is case you need to define those parameters as activities in APO under setting SPROAPOMaster data-Production process model-maintain activity types.

Hope this helps. Confirm back your findings

Regards,

Siddharth

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After i Cifed all my Locatio, product,resource,PPm in serial and also keepign them in the active integration model solved the issue.

reg

dsk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member687991
Discoverer
0 Kudos

create setup groups and setup keys for your plant and assign that setup groups and setup keys in routing. then do ciffing. u wont get that error ppm has no activities

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ansered