cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3 upgrade and SAp Application's depedencies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The following is on my mind.

We have an 4.6c basis + BW3.1(3.3cont) + MySAPscm4.0 landscape.

We are planning to upgrade the whole landscape, but due to capacity we cannot do the upgrade projects in parralel of eachother.

The first upgrade project we plan, is the upgrade of the 4.6C basis environment. We plan to upgrade this 4.6 environment to MySAPERP2005(ECC6.0).

And when we succesfully finish this upgrade we start on the next environment in our landscape, for example the BW environment.

My concern is, will we still be able to perform all daily-normal operations in BW and APO(mySAPSCM),dataloads and such, after the R3 basis upgrade?

This is because I understood there's no separate PI component in ECC6.0 anymore, will my connectivity between all the systems still work?

Pls respond if you have any ideas or experiences concerning this topic.

Kind regards,

Robbert van den Boom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be able to perform all after the R/3 Basis upgrade. you just need to implement certain SAP notes to run smoothly. Anyway search fro relevant Docs available on upgrades which will throw some light on teh Notes to be implemented and also help you in supporting and solving the problems you get after post upgrading. I hope this will give you some clues......

Message was edited by: AVR - IGA

Answers (0)