cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDCHG.ORDERS05.ZORDERS and ORDERS.ORDERS05 Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have two mappings for the message types ORDCHG and ORDERS.

I have problem with the ORDCHG occurance.

ZORDERS 1...1 -

>Record set 0...unboundedfor both ORDCHG and ORDERS is used..

When ever ORDCHG message type is used the below error thrown in test tab of message mapping.

Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_FILE_MUL/Recordset/Records. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

the occurances used for both are same .orders is working fine but ordchg throws the above error if i change the occurance it is sucess but no output seen.(empty payload).What is the problem i am confused.

Thanks Srinivasa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> the occurances used for both are same .orders is working fine but ordchg throws the above error if i change the occurance it is sucess but no output seen.(empty payload).What is the problem i am confused.

This kind of problem comes in mapping when you have not filled any mandatory node or field. So varify them all first. Because that is the reason when you change the occurence then it works.

Also check if you have mapped all Root nodes. Secondly make sure if you have used any condition on root nodes then they must fulfill the conditions. And lastly make sure you are using the correct data for testing.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Also map Idoc segment with Records & recordset

Regard

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its very clear that , its your problem in the Message mapping . As you said your ORDERS is working fine , I think you missed a header level mapping in the ORDCHG. So that the target element /node can not be generated.

Simlply check it with ORDERS , how its done ?

Regards,

Jude

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_FILE_MUL/Recordset/Records

Which means the source element/node that is mapped to Records does not have any value populated.

Try with the correct data.

~SaNv...