cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM - MIGO Goods receipt against a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently building a prototype for EWM in integration with ERP.

The goods receipt from Production order via MIGO is integrated with SAP EWM. (Inbound delivery is created and sent to SAP EWM). A MIGO for a purchase order should also trigger inbound delivery sent to EWM, but this does not work... any ideas why?

Thanks in advance,

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You are correct in that usually the GR should be done from EWM... and this works fine since the inbound delivery is created successfully at the save of the PO. However, our scenario requires the GR to be executed from ERP, which is what I was hoping to describe in my originating question. When I execute a GR (in ERP) against a production order... the delivery gets created successfully in EWM. But when I execute a GR (in ERP) against a purchase order, nothing happens in EWM.

You mentionned that it is possible scenario, what may be the reason for this not to work?

Thank you,

Maria

ozge2020
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

I am trying to find solution for GR in ECC. How did you solve, can you please share?

Thank you

OZ

former_member186262
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria

I see that you are trying to trigger migo for a PO from ERP. In case of a PO a delivery has to be created and replicated in EWM and the GR process is to be started from EWM (there are ways of doing it from ERP also - but lets not get in to that as of now).

The standard flow is as follows -

1. PO is created in ERP with the confirmation control set to "inbound delivery" - this will enable creation of an inbound delivery

2. This inbound delivery replicated as soon as it is saved (assuming that you have completed the integration config)

3. The Inb deliy from ERP comes in as a Inb Dely Notification in EWM which is processed as a inbound delivery in EWM - on completion of GR and final putaway the same is replicated in ERP

Hope this helps

Deepak Joshi