Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use XSD referencing other XSDs with include statement in Message mapping

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an XSD with include statements having reference to other 4 XSDs.One XSD out of these 4,one references one more XSD

I referred to the thread on this :

refrencing 1 xsd to another https://forums.sdn.sap.com/post!default.jspa?forumID=44#

I have created 6 External Definitions one for each XSD

Referring to the following statement in this thread:

In XI 3.0, there is a tab there called External References. You will see there a Source and a Name. When you click the Name, click Copy Object. Then you open the target object and paste it under the Source located just before the tabs.

The Name you see in the External References are the ones that are declared as include or import in the XSD.

I can see included XSD names in Source column under External References tab in External definition for main XSD.

But Name column is always blank and these columns are not editable.Also,copy doesn't work.

We have XSD names in include statements,but I wonder when I create External definitions out of these XSDs ,how would my main External definition know,which other External definitions are referenced?

If I use the External definition with main XSD as target structure in my mapping,I can only see the fields from this XSD and not the fields from the included XSDs.But I need to map these fields as well.

Can anybody please let me know how can I get a complete XSD as target structure in my mapping?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz close other duplicate threads for the same issue first..

Regards,

Sarvesh