cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice No Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

If i maintain two sales organizations to a company, How to get seperate no. range at Invoice?

Ex: I have 2222 sales org, 2223 sales org If i am raising a sales order with 2222 sales org i should get a no.range at billing, If i raised a sales order with 2223 sales org i should get a seperate no range at billing.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There wont be any problem at all. SInce sales organization would be different, so obviously, you would be having different billing types. So maintain the required number range in VN01 and assign the object in VOFA to the respective billing type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I( am apublic user, i have a doubt regarding credit status.What functions can be blocked using credit status?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharati,

Thanks for your reply. I gave it to the abaper.After resolving the issure i will let u know abt it.

Regards,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The number ranges are assigned with respect to the document type. If your billing document type is F2 and you using this for Sales org 2222 and 2223, you will not get separate number ranges for your different sales organization. To assign number ranges for one billing type with respect to the sales organization, you have to use USER EXIT.

This can be achieved with the help of an ABAPer. Ask the ABAPer to create a ZTable.

It includes these data elements VKORG, FKART, NUMK1.

GotoSE38RV60AFZZUserexit_number_range  Edit the coding with help of an ABAPer.

Coding Logic,

Tables : <your table name>.

select single * from <your table name>

where vkorg = vbrk-vkorg

and FKART = vbrk-fkart.

if sy-subrc = 0 and not <your table name>-numki is initial.

US_RANGE_INTERN = zsd_num-NUMKI.

endif.

Save & activate the logic,

In table level, you have to maintain the number ranges as per your client requirement; Example 19 u2013 00200000 to 00299999. This number range 19 is to be maintained for Document type and Sales organization in your customized table.

This logic can be used for u2018Document type+Plant u2018 combination also.

Regards,

K. Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know whether your issue is solved or not.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

I would Like to know whether This Solution is feasible for  ByD.

If Not kindly Suggest me A solution for the Same Requirement In SAP ByD.

Thanks

Ezhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipati,

Thanks for the reply.I have a doubt if i have only one billing type F2(Del. related billing) then what might be the possible solution?Pls, let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont think for billing type you can maintain 2 different number ranges. so copy billing type f2 to zf2 and assign a new number range to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont think for billing type you can maintain 2 different number ranges. so copy billing type f2 to zf2 and assign a new number range to it.