cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document statistics group in 'delivery types'

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is Document statistics group in definition of 'delivery types'? What is the use?

Regards,

Shanu Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Document statistical group filed will help you out to pass key figures to Info Structure.

You can check, OVRO     - Statistical update group for Header

OVRP      - Statistical update group for Item

In OVRP, Sales Area + Customer Statistical Group + Material Statistical Group + Document statistical group + Doc Item statistical group = Info Structure.

You can check info structure in OMO1.

Reward me, If useful...

Regards

Shankar Babu Jinka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think there is any DOCUMENT STATISTICS group in a delivery type defintion. There will be Item Category statistics group. It will be used in deteremining what data and how data is updated in the LIS for reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

There is a Document statistics group in 'delivery types'. T-code: 0VLK under 'document content'. In SAP the definiton says 'Specifies a statistics group for this sales document type and helps determine which data the system updates in the logistics information system.' But I am not sure what is this statistics group.

Please assist.

Regards,

Shanu Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanu,

As the SAP documentation says, it is used for the determination of the update group (STAFO) in the delivery update in the sales information system (delivery event).

Usually the update group (STAFO) of the delivery is copied from the update group from sales order, so this determination is not critical IMHO. In a first step just use the document statistics group of a standard (LF) delivery type.

Best Regards,

Franck