cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfer order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

while doing me21n(stock transfer order i m getiing one warning message "Ship. point 3100 not allowed for ship. cond. 01, loading group 0001, plant 3100"

can u plz guide how to solve the issue i think i have mainted shipping data but still i m getting the same error.

thanks

Debesh Tripathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

GOTO --LOGISTIC EXCUTION --SHIPPING POINT AND GOODS RECEIVING POINT DETERMINATION ---ASSIGN SHIPPING POINT(DOUBLE CLICK)

and check whether this combination is available

SC(01) L Group(001) Plant(3100) PRSHP(3100)

REGARDS

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i have maintained these settings still i m getting the same eroor

plz help me?

regards,

Debesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In STO The receiving plant is a customer in supplying plants sales area

So we make the receiving plant as a customer in XD01supplying plants sales area

In this customer creation you need to maintain shipping conditions

This customer number we will assign in STO---SPRO settings for the receiving plant

For this shipping conditions (maintained in your internal customer that is receiving plant ) + your supplying plant say 3100 + loading group of the materials as maintained in MMRs you need to maintain shipping point in OVL2

If this is done correctly there wont be any error

For you either OVL2 settings is wrong

or

The shipping conditions maintained in the internal customer that is receiving plant is wrong

hence the error which you can correct it

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the transaction code OVL2 and maintain the SHIPPING POINT for the following conditions

SHIPPING CONDITIONS - 01

LOADING GROUP - 0001

PLANT -- 3100

and maintain the SHIPPINT POINT 3100

and save it

Now try to create the Purchase order

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

after maintain thsese things still i m getting the same error.

plz help me

regards,

Debesh

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Send me the diagnosis of the error by double clicking on it.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m getting this eroor

Ship. point 3100 not allowed for ship. cond. 01, loading group 0001, plant 3100

Message no. MEPO098

Diagnosis

Shipping point 3100 is not allowed for the combination of shipping condition 01, loading group 0001, and plant 3100.

as per ur instruction i have maintained everything but still i m getting the same error.

regards,

Debesh Tripathy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. MEPO098

Check in the following areas:-

1) Go to IMG Path => MM =>Purchase Order =>Set up stock transport order => Define shipping data for plant.

2) Go to MM02, key in the material code and check in sales genral plant screen what loading group you have mantained

3) Go to XD02, key in the customer code and Check the shipping data tab.

4) You can also check note 590234

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have checked for error message it is also telling that there is some issue in shipping point determination.

I will request u to do the same exerise once again, GOTO LOGISTIC EXCUTIONBASIC SHIPPING FUNCTION-- SHIPPING

POINT AND GOODS RECEIVING POINT DETERMINATION--ASSIGN SHIPPING POINT in following manner

SC LGrp Plnt PrShp MShp

01 001 3100 3100 3100

and also check

GOTO LOGISTIC EXCUTIONBASIC SHIPPING FUNCTION--

SHIPPING POINT AND GOODS RECEIVING POINT DETERMINATION--STORAGE LOCATION DEPENDENT SHIPPING POINT

DETERMINATION--DEFINE RULE FOR DETERMINATION OF SHIPPING POINT ( DOUBLE CLICK) and for ITEM CATEGORY NL

put PLANT SPECIFIC SHIPPING POINT DETERMINATION and retry the whole process.

If still problem exist then check ur MASTER RECORD for CUSTOMER and MATERIAL.

For CUSTOMER ( which u have assigned for PLANT )use XD02 and select SALES AREA TAB and goto SHIPPING TAB

under which u will find SHIPPING CONDITION FIELD,do check it is 01 or something else.

and for Material use MMO2 and goto SALES:GENERAL/PLANT TAB there u will find LOADING GROUP, do check whether it

is 001 or something else.if still not work then revert back.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Dec 2, 2009 9:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

i checked in customer master and vendor master shiiping condition is 01 and materail also 0001.I didnt get this path

GOTO LOGISTIC EXCUTIONBASIC SHIPPING FUNCTION--

SHIPPING POINT AND GOODS RECEIVING POINT DETERMINATION--STORAGE LOCATION DEPENDENT SHIPPING POINT

DETERMINATION--DEFINE RULE FOR DETERMINATION OF SHIPPING POINT ( DOUBLE CLICK) and for ITEM CATEGORY NL

put PLANT SPECIFIC SHIPPING POINT DETERMINATION as i m using sap 4.7 plz help what to do further still i m getting same error and where i can see the error detials after seeing the messages no.

Regards,

debesh

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do check whether Shipping DATA and PLANT PARAMETER is maintained for both the PLANTS( issuing and receiving).

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U