cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of results from one inspection point to another for same lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to copy inspection results of one inspection point to another inspection point of same lot. i have maintained following customizing settings.

1) Control in insp. lot : Manual & automatic data transfer

2) Control in RR: Manual & automatic data transfer

3) Origin TL:04 (Previous inspection point)

4) Data origin RR: 04 (Previous inspection point)

5) Selection: 300 (Custom Selection of inspection lot)

6) Mapping: 200 (master insp. char. & method)

For first inspection point i am entering results manually. when i want to copy results for second inspection point first pop up window for inspection point identifier comes & after that pop up asking for inspection lot comes. after entering lot no system takes to first inspection point only. it does not create new inspection point. What setting i am missing or where am i going wrong. Pls. suggest.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for your suggestions.i am now able to copy results from one inspection point to another. Actually i was copying thr results for same identifier so system was taking me to old results with message copy to inspection point identifier........

Regards

Amit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

1) First run the cycle without giving the time factor. Make sure that the copying fuction is working properly

2) The reason for inspection point not gettting created is based on the production order creation schedule start time and finish time.

i think i had given you the details of inspection point creation in another thread and got no response from you

The Inspection point generation depends on the scheduled start Date/ Time and finish time

Make sure that there is considerable time between start to finish so that the inspection point generation time is available.

The starting point (date and time) for processing the operation is defined in the order operation based on the scheduling for the order.

To determine the first inspection point (inspection date), the interval between two inspection points is added to the start date. To do this, the available capacity for the underlying work center is considered.

An inspection point is created for the calculated time, in which the fields "Date" and "Time" (inspection point identification) have entries.

The system continues adding on time until the finish date for "processing" (= start date "Tear down") has been reached.

Therefore, inspection points are created from the start date, after each inspection interval until the end of "processing".

An example given is

An hour is maintained as the interval for the inspection points in an operation for the routing.

The scheduling for the order means that processing begins on Friday, 08/11/09 at 08.00 and ends on Monday 11/11/09 at 10.00.

The available capacity for the work center shows that the work center is available from Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.00 (compared to the available capacity for the work center or factory calender).

The following inspection points are created: (* = Inspection point):

Friday, 08.11

8.00 9.00 10.00 ... 16.00 17.00 ...

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gajesh,

I removed time factor from routing. Again i created new production order but the same problem persists. suppose i enter result at 10 pm manually & when i again want to record results at 10:15 & i want to copy results that were recorded at 10 the system showing me the window with check box. If i select check box & continue system takes me to results of old inspection point. in RR screen in inspection point field it shows me old inspection point instead of new insp. point.

in inspection point i have assigned function module for first field only other three fields are empty.Pls. suggest.

Regards

Amit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

Please make sure that you have the following settings

1) in the inspection point you are using make sure that you have Function module assigned to it in the config

QCC0> Quality Planning > Inspection Planning > General > Define Identifier for Inspection Points > inspection point > Detail > function module QAPP_CUST_IP_CREATE

2) IN the general view of the characteristic you have maintianed origin of Data as 04 previous inspection point

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I have assigned the function module to inspection point.In routing i have maintained 10 min time interval for inspection point generation. Now for inspection lot when i want to see assigned inspection points system gives error no inspection point available for operation.

Also for first inspection point i enter results manually. for next inspection point when i want to copy results of first point pop up widow asking for lot no. appears. i enter the lot no.(Here i enter existing lot no.) & continue then system goes to first inspection point only. No new inspection point is created. Is there any separate procedure i have to follow. Pls. guide

Also if i enter identifier for second inspection point & i dont want to copy results of previous inspection point then also system takes to old inspection point results screen. It doesnt creates new inspection point.

Regards

Amit

Edited by: amit ghogle` on Nov 26, 2009 6:43 AM