cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in JMS channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am getting the below error in Communication channel monitoring short log of JMS channel.

"Cannot connect because class 'com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory' is missing; ensure that JMS provider library 'aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda' contains all required resources"

This error looks like the deployed .sda file dint contain the class specified.Can u let me know where i can find the aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file with all required classes in it .

We are on SAP XI 7.0 SP 14 and the MQ version is 7.0.

Kindly let me know if any one had faced the same error.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, check this links.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/10/b1b4c8575a6e47954ad63438d303e4/frameset.htm

Edited by: Marco Salazar on Dec 9, 2009 5:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am encountering the same error that you faced. I am using PI 7.0 and MQ adapter 6.0. I would like to know where to get the following jar files:

CL3Export.jar

CL3Nonexport.jar

com.ibm.mq.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

connector.jar

dhbcore.jar

rmm.jar

I know that I am supposed to add the above files to aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda on the PI server. As I not a basis person, it'll be great if you could direct me to some detailed instructions. I am trying to follow SAPNote: 747601.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Bhanu.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You will find the aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file in SAP J2EE Server,this sda file containes provider.xml file, i think u missed the entry in Provides.xml,just check once all entries is made perfectly.if anything mising add the jar file in jar section in Provider.xml.

Regards

Raj

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in service.sap.com for the sda file you need?

This thread discusses about a similar issue:

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana