1,SYSTEM2,TIME

2,K1,K2,K3,K4,K5

2,L1,L2,L3,L4,L5

my target file will generate like this

F1,F2,F3,F4,F5

G1,G2,G3,G4,G5

K1,K2,K3,K4,K5

L1,L2,L3,L4,L5

Target file will generate only if SYSTEM1 and SYSTEM2 exists in the source structure other wise it will not generate target.

please give me an idea how to implement this.

thanks & Regards

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check for the key field ='1' and if values = SYSTEM1 or SYSTEM2 exist. The target fields or nodes to be created depending upon existence of key field ='2'.

Regards

Monika

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , Suppose if you dont have SYSTEM1 and SYSTEM2 in source message i dont hink its possible to stop creating structure in Target,

we can check the condition at mapping level only,if two values present in Source then you can create target no isses,but in other case its not possible,becuase it givs error message when u giv condition like dont create target message.

even you are using AAE,so i dont think you can stop creating target structure.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In receiver determination you can add condition 'exists' for both fields. If not then the input will not be processed and target not created.

Kind regards,

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your reply

one thing we are doing this with AAE in pi 7.1

thanks & Regards

venkat

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
one thing we are doing this with AAE in pi 7.1

You can still make use of [Validation by Adapter|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/44/0bf1b3ec732d2fe10000000a11466f/content.htm] option when you configure IC.....your sender channel will pick the file....FCC will convert the file...Adapter will validate it....if not validated it will throw an error....file wont be created....

Regards,

Abhishek.