Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single result recording valuation based on min and max values

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Our client requirement is as follows:

While entering the single results recording the system should not calculate the average , we need the system should valuate based on the Minimum and Maximum values in result entry. Is it possible?. can anyone explain in details.

Regards,

Ramu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a standard SAP functionality available in SAP

As

Variable Inspection by S-Method

If you set this indicator, you define the valuation mode for the variable inspection according to the s-method (ISO 3951).

For a sampling procedure with this valuation mode, valuation occurs using a sampling plan consisting of sample size and k-factor. A quality score is calculated from the measured values of a sample and compared with the k-factor.

Now you want Both limits should come into picture while valuating then Check valuation Rule :31 -Variable insp. s-Method (two limits)

so select the Valuation mode : 310- Variable insp. s-Method (two limits) in sampling procedure.

I hope this will add some value.

Regars

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am new to SAP, can you please explain the steps with examples.

Regards,

Ramu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to QDV1>enter sampling procedure name>Enter sampling type-->say fixed sample

enter valuation mode-->Variable inspection S-method( Two limits)

Ente cntrol chart or keep blank say

Clcik on sample Tab-->sample size: say 10

K_factor: say 1( out of 100 how much even if rejected lot will be acceptable)

save.

Now go to QP01 >go to char level>agaginst each char enter the sampling procedure.This is depends upon the control indicator that you have selected.Entering sampling procedure against each char is not mandetory.

Now remeber here that char must be Quantitative & not Qualitative

Now when inspection lot will be generated you can go to result recording & valuation basd on upper & loer limit.

I hope it makes clear