cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I developed small example like hello example and deployed straight away to the mobile client for laptop from NWDS. It was deployed successfully, but application was not visible in the home screen. But in the installed application example application was shown and it is in a status of Hidden.

What is the problem?

Thanks & Regards

Siva Sankar Nulaka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if SAP BAsis is operational and the delata load is done for the SWCV.

also, SAP_DOE_ALL_APP_VISIBLE this role should be assigned to the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for the quick reply,

I just create a user in the mobile client and not synchronized with the server, simply testing the sample application.

Is it mandatory to register client with DOE for sample applications?

Thanks & Regards

Siva Sankar Nulaka

former_member53099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

if you just want to test the application locally ie without getting data from the DOE, then it is not required to register your device.

In this case, the application is not visible as the user authorizations are missing and in order to get the authorizations down to the device ..... one will have to register the device and synchronize.

There is also a work around .... but this should be used ONLY to test the application locally

Paste the below given property in default.properties file and restart the client. The application link should be visible

com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.check_authorizations=false

Hope this helps

Best Regards

vaidehi

Edited by: Vaidehi Pandya on Nov 25, 2009 8:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you need to register the device with sync. to get the authorizations to view the Application.After the sync the application will be visible if the user has required authorizations .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rohit and Vaidehi, thanks for the information.

For the sample application(with no data objects used) no need to register the client, application was visible to any user, i tested this scenario.

In my case i missed to enable the "Link on SAP Netweaver Mobile Client Home Page" while creating the application.

My problem was solved by Enable the above option while creating the application, without configuring any parameters also i,e com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.deploy.check_authorizations=false.

Thanks & Regards

Siva Sankar Nulaka