Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_HU_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm dealing with packing functionality with reference to a shipment document (not delivery), which is made up of several deliveries.

Since the packing activity will not be carried out on line by using the standard transaction VT02N, I found out the standard bapi "BAPI_HU_CREATE", but I realized later that it works only in case of non-assigned handling units.

Do any of you know if there is something similar which works with assigned handling unit as well ?

Does the bapi "BAPI_HU_CREATE" work with shipment-assigned handling units ?

Sincerely

Carlo Basile

4 REPLIES 4

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try the bapi: BAPI_SHIPMENT_CREATE?(Which corresponds to the transaction VT01 )

or the bapi: BAPI_SHIPMENT_Change for the tcode vt02.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

The hint would be very helpful, but in my old release (4.6) I can't find such a bapi for shipment change.

Do you know anything similar ?

Sincerely.

Carlo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlo,

I am also on 46C. I found the bapi_shipment_create.

And also found, other FMs, like:

SD_SHIPMENT_CREATE

ALE_SHIPMENT_CREATE

I never used these FMs, so I am not sure if these will help you or not.

Regards,

Sumant.

0 Kudos

Browsing inside the FMs section of the 4.6C SAP release, I found out one, which perhaps could be fit to my problem: its name is HU_PACKING_TRANSPORT.

Any way each time I run it, the system tells me that It can't find packing information. It's very strange !!!

Is there anyone who knows that FM ?

Best Regards.

Carlo