cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs not visible in ERM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Recently,We have installed GRC AC 5.3 on AIX server.

Everything is working fine but one issue that we are facing is that we are not getting graphs in ERM Role Management.

Our GRC system is Netweaver 7.00 EHP1

Please suggest.

Shivam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved by bypassing this URL from proxy server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Graphs are not available only in ERM or all other components. Please check whether IGS is configured properly..check this note 704604.

The Internet Graphics Server (IGS) comes with your NetWeaver software. You configure the IGS URL using the Visual Administrator tool.Fallow installation guide 52.

Regards,

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I perfomed the note activity but still the same issue.

We are getting graphs in RAR but not in ERM so I am expecting some configuration I have to do in it.

Please suggest.

Shivam

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

As of my knowledge, there is no special IGS configuration need to be done for ERM. I think you need to do some thing with the IGS url. Also please check, waht's your IGS version. Try with applying a higher patch for IGS. check whether you have activated the same from the visual admin(not sure, if you have done it or not). and also try with testing the igs is working fine or not with the url: http://hostname:4<instance number>80. It should show the graphs or should show the success message at least.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shivam,

If RAR/CC is able to display the graphs then IGS is configurd and working fine. You don't have to look at IGS configuration. Have you uploaded all the necessary initial data xml files? If yes, reboot the server and check if ERM shows graphs or not. If it does not then check with SAP. What version and SP are you on?

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were also getting the similar issue in past on Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP3 and IE version 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3. But it was working fine on IE6 runing on Windows Server 2003 server.

Workaround was:

Open IE --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Enable setting "Use HTTP 1.1." --> Save and Click OK --> Refresh ERM screen , and hopefully you should see the graphics pie charts.

If you reopen IE Advanced settings, you will observe that "Use HTTP 1.1." setting has been deselected automatically, so make sure that if you make any other change in IE settings, again enable "Use HTTP 1.1." and then only Save.

Easy to replicate the isssue by just deselcting "Use HTTP 1.1"

Now, i have IE7 and it seems to be working fine - though i haven't tested it thoroughly.

Hope this helps - please do share the results.

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivam,

As davinder told u...check for the IE settings...

And you can check with the IE proxy also.

Regards

Gangadhar