cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue in VA01

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a sale order for standard order type and check for Incompletion log,i get message "Document is complete".

Whereas when i try to create a delivery using VL10G for same sale order,i get Incompletion log for pricing in sale order.

However when i go to change mode ( VA02 ) and when option u201CG-Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxesu201D is selected by clicking on Update button of Condition tab. (Item details) the incompletion log gets vanished.

This sounds little unusual to me.Has any one faced similar issue.If so can you please let me know what going wrong here?

Note : I have checked the conditions for pricing both before saving the sale order and after clicking on update pricing in VA02.I don't see any changes in condition types as well as pricing.

Thanks,

Shanmuga Sundaram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bnmurthy_bnm
Explorer
0 Kudos

IN CONDITIONS YOU PLEASE THE FOLLOWING.

1. FIRST SEE THE CONDITION RECORD IN VK13

2. IF IT IS THERE THEN YOU GOTO SALES ORDER UPDATE THE CONDITION WITH CARRY OUT NEW PRICING.

3. IF IT NOT THERE CREATE THE NEW CONDITION RECORD.

4. IF YOUR QUESTION RELATES TO TAX (UTXJ) THEN GOTO THE CUSTOMER MASTER OR PARTNER FUNCTIONS THEN YOU SEE THE COUNTRY CODE, AND OTHER FIELDS WHICH RELATED TO TAXES. AND THEN UPDATE THE CONDITION WITH THE G.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when option u201CG is selected the incompletion log gets vanished.

From this statement, I presume, your tax / excise values would have changed and not pricing. Check that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have already tried all the above suggestions listed by you.Please suggest some other solution.

Regards,

Shanmuga

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check how tax is determined in the sales order.

If the SAP system is connected with external Tax system, check the connectivity between SAP and external tax system in t.code SM59. In SM59, double click on the external tax system RFC connectiviy and click on the test connection button. If there is an error, then you should contact your basis team to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Analysis in the SALES ORDER----.CONDITIONS Tab at line item.

It will give the details if any pricing is missing over there in the sales order

Try to do the Delivery from the VL01N transaction after analysis

If still issue exists please revert back.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just after executing the VL01N tcode you get the Incompletion Log.....

So just after that you go to VA02 tcode ... Now instead of clicking the Update button ... Click the Analysis button which is present in COnditions Tab and check for the error symbol....

Then i believe you will get a better picture.

REgards