cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material repricing on return credit with copy control "D" on item?

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

Requirement: create return credit RE with reference to F2 invoice and copy pricing from F2 unchanged.

F2 ITEM CAT = DLN

RE ITEM CAT =ZREN

In my copy control from billing to sales doc within item, i have pricing type set to D ,yet when the return credit is created, on the material with item cat ZREN, i am getting pricing conditions invoked that are not in the referencing invoice.

thanks for any assistance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

the exact requirement is simple

The credit for the return goods should copy pricing unchanged from the invoice F2.

When i say that other pricing is invoked, this is what i am seeing. In the invoice, for this material the pricing is just gross price...no discounts, accruals etc...it is just an add on charge for pallet materials for shipping

When the return credit is created with reference, the pricing on this material has gross price but is also determining that an accrual condition applies, but the copy control settings for this item category specify "D" COPY PRICING UNCHANGED.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Welcome to this forum.

Please check that which pricing procedure is determined while processing returns whether it is same to your Invoice?

If this true then you will find different conditions invoked.

Hope this will help you.

Please feel free to revert back to this forum if you have questions.

Regards,

Atul

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

it is the same pricing procedure, but shouldn't my copy control settings @ the item category level prevent any new pricing from being determining? I have checked the item category settings and they are all D copy pricing unchanged between the two documents?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

will you explain what is your exact requirement,

what do you mean by "invoked"

kapil