Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Project Muse

Sorry for the cross posting but this topic is not so easy to fit in one category.

Saw an interesting news item in computerworld.co.nz about a new high end GUI for SAP called project Muse. It is supposed to be built with Flash and Flex plus SOA/ESA architecture from SAP. Anyone know something more about this? Is this just a name for the visual composer + FLEX that is being rolled out or is this something completely different? I made a search throughout the whole SDN and saw no mention of project MUSE but I am hoping someone is willing to shed some light on this. I had already decided to spend some time learning more about FLEX and FLASH and I think this type of a GUI could really solve a lot of problems, including being browser and device independent which is excellent news. (most browsers run Flash but not all devices yet).

Hoping for some interesting discussion about this and the future of the GUI as well. Does this mean that webdynpro, the new darling from SAP is not going to be so widespread as expected?

Bjorn

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question