cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new SDHF created when SDHF status is confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CHARM, I have created a customized Change Request (ZSDCR) and I linked it to the default Change Document - urgentCorrection (SDHF) profile.

The problem is, whenever I try to set the status of the SDHF to "Confirm", it creates a new urgentCorrection instead.

The normal flow should be that the status in the Change Request (ZSDCR) should be change to "Confirm"/ "Completed" as well. This works well in the default SDCR and SDHF.

Any solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the configuration again, under the IMG path

SAP Solution Manager , Scneario specific settings , change request management , Extended configuration , Change Transaction , change transaction types , Make settings for change transaciton types

select SDHF --> Copy control rules. There should not be any entry there.

The normal flow should be that the status in the Change Request (ZSDCR) should be change to "Confirm"/ "Completed" as well

select SDHF --> Specify status attributes Select Completed status, maintain ZSDCR in Trntype and its respective status in the last column.

Hopes this helps you

regards

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Kumar on Nov 25, 2009 7:10 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

Indeed, I've double checked my configurations again, and yah... all these are done;

1. SAP Solution Manager , Scneario specific settings , change request management , Extended configuration , Change Transaction , change transaction types , Make settings for change transaciton types

select SDHF --> Copy control rules. There should not be any entry there.

2. The normal flow should be that the status in the Change Request (ZSDCR) should be change to "Confirm"/ "Completed" as well

select SDHF --> Specify status attributes Select Completed status, maintain ZSDCR in Trntype and its respective status in the last column

Could this possibly be a bug somewhere or is there anything else that I've missed out?

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have this problem using a Userid with SAP_ALL?

Regards,

Raquel