cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic graphic in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirment of displaying drawing in my smartform.But this drawing will be decided only during runtimme. I have used the third option 'DETERMINE GRAPHIC DYNAMICALLY'.I have used a variable 'bcol 'in form interface and through my driver program i am passing the name of the graphic stored in se78.Now i am passing it in the third option as '&bcol&'.

I am getting the message that 'GRAPHIC NOT FOUND'.

Please let me know that i am doing correct or i am missing something.Also is there some other way to call graphic dynamically stored in se78 in smartform.

Thanks in advance.

Binod Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I think you have selected the variable for choosing between BMON and BCOL (monochrome and color graphic).

According to what you say (3000 graphics), I guess you have made a confusion.

To select dynamically the graphic name, you must first click the "triangle" button at the right of the NAME field (first line). You may not see immediately this button as it may be hidden by the graphical layout editor. Hide the editor and you will see the button.

Click this button and enter your graphic variable name (&bcol& is a weird name, instead use a name like &graphic_name&)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot...now it is working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply..

But I have some 3000 diagrams stored in se78...I cannot write condition for all ...

Is there any other way to dothe same...

Waiting for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to Use the CONDITION Tab in the LOGO write ur Condition and call the particular Drawing based on the conditon.

surya