cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit and order value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a credit management scenario; I configured it as dynamic check but the system doesnu2019t stop when the order value exceeds the customer limit.

I will give an example:

A new customer X has a credit limit of 10,000$

When I make an order for that customer, it doesnu2019t stop even if it exceeds the 10,000 $!!!

It only stops when there are older values over the 10,000$

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what you are seeing is quite standard. in your example, the first order value could be $12,000 and is definitely above $10,000. and yet, it is saved because there is no other order on record with which to compare percentage usage of credit limit. often, you will also encounter this when the first order is within limit, and the second order will surpass the credit limit.

for this reason, you should also use maximum document value for new customers.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks jy,

The max document value can't be used as the customers have different credit values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go in to Risk categories and tick mark to open order and also selct status(warning or error masg).

Regards,

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapildev,

It is already so, am not askong about the open orders. am asking about the value of the order am making.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

go to VOV7, select your Item Category and make it for Credit Actice by selecting the check box of Credit Active.

Regards

Amitesh Anand