cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participant List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How do I activate the participant list so that for entertainment expense types, the users can enter the participants in a table format? In the old version, we were just using the participants field (50 characters max) but I believe in the upgraded system (ERP 6), the list is available.

Thanks,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I was also wondering if it's possible to default the employees name who creates the report as the fist entry in the participant list?

do you have any suggestions if this can be done standard, or which user exit can be used.

thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gets stored in PTRV_RECDETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know if there is a way to create a "personal value list" for External participants? We are able to do this for internal participants but the business also would like to maintain their list of external participants as well for those that are used often. Is it possible to add other catagories besides Internal/External participants?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also searching for any similar way to do a Personal Value list also. We just went live with the upgraded functionality about a month ago and this has been a MAJOR pain point. We tried to make thing a little bit easier by removing internal so that everyone is a free text entry, but even I hate it and I know the reasons for it. At best this is tedious, at worst, I have lots of people screaming about how much they hate the system.

Any ideas are welcome.

JLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are rite. This option is available in SAP ERP 6.0. The only catch here is that EhP 2 should have been applied.

Please check is the enhancement package 2 has been applied in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it has, I also see the screen and the code in the program, just dont know where the config is for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the Field Control for Additional Receipt Information in spro.

Travel Management -> Travel Expenses -> Dialog and Travel Expense Control -> Dialog Control .

There is a setting Participants for each expense type which can be set to - Hide, Required, Optional and Display.

Thanks