cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I would like users to use only Internal network activities. How is it possible to block any other type: External, Cost, Service?

2. The Internal activity still has the tab for External procurement, what is the reason for that?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

OPUU- Network profile where you mention control key for internal, external, service, general cost. maitain control key for internal processing activity and for others dont maintain any control key.

then make this field as non modifiable (only disply).

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about point 2?

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

That tab will be there.. its standard.

but you can do one thing for this control key PS01 in the transaction OPUB - influencing you can make external tab fields in display mode.

Venkatesh

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

external tab can removed from the screen using layout detail configuration - I have checked this is the system and have been able to do this. Only thing is it is not retrospective, i.e happens for new objects created

Venkatesh - check again

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, it works with layout detail configuration, but there are few OSS notes to consider, so read-only is a more secure option, even though the users will wonder...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Question:

. I would like users to use only Internal network activities. How is it possible to block any other type: External, Cost, Service?

Answer

This can be achived with help of Validations at Control key level

a) To allow users to only use Internal network activities (Control Key PS01) can be achived by validation for control key PS01. "AFVGD-STEUS=PS01"

Hope this helps you.