cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realignment Locking issue

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

When I try to do realignment, I am getting user locked the SKU (Error message: /SAPAPO/MA034). The user not even logged into the system, and there are no locks at the table level. We ran the consistency check PA/POB. Even after we are getting this error. When I try to open the same SKU in the PB, itu2019s not showing any locks. I am getting this error only with realignment. Did any body come across the same problem? Any help is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

the reason for this problem are obsolete lock entries for the planning version, which may occur if a session were not finished correctly. Please run the report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS and the problem will be solved.

Please refer to the note 954261 which explains the handling of report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS and follow the instructions given in the note.

I hope I could help.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

I agree that the reason for this problem are obsolete lock entries for the planning version, which may occur if a session were not finished correctly. However, when we run report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS, it did not solved the problem.

Here is what we did to solve it:

- using transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning

- go to change for the planning area

- going to the LOCKING LOGIC tab ... we have disabled the following flag: activate live cache lock

- saved the planning area

- went back to re-activate live cache lock

- saved the planning area

It did solve our locking problem

Best regards,

Conrad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also had the same kind of problem and the solution of running /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS solved my problem,

With regards

Sreerama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, i have the same issue, and active lice cache lock is disabled in our planning area. i have execueted the program  /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_OLD_SIMSESS which did not help either, any more suggestions please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Please reinitialize the planning area and then run the TS consistency check and then try running realignment. Still if you get the error please raise an OSS

By the way which APO vrsion and support pack you are in ?

Thanks

Harsh