cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment measure for network activity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can manually create AuC and settle from network activity to the AuC, but is there an option for the investment profile? Basically network is also an order, while for Internal orders we can have IM profile...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no option for network activity

for PS as an investment measuree you have to go the WBS route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra Pal,

If u insert Investment Profile in WBS---> Control Tab, whild crating the WBS & in the process of saving, system asks to create AUC. No need to create Manually. Better to to check once your your end.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I have tried as you have suggested.

I still could not raise an AuC against a network activity. As you have suggested the AuC was only available against the WBS.

Please let advise how can I get an AuC against a network activity.

Regards

Virendra

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj, I agree with Virendra, We cannot create automatick AUC for the nework activity in PS. The method you told will create AUC for the WBS not for network activity.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Virendra Pal ,

Please chek the I nvestement Profile with manage AUC check box, Then assaign the Investment Profile to that WBS & Save it. Let see what happend.

Regards

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj, what you are saying is creating AUC for WBSE, but the discussion is about creating AUC for network activity.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reference from SAP HELP

At the present time, project networks cannot be represented directly as investment measures, since they cannot be linked to assets under construction. However, you can assign the network to a WBS element to create an indirect link to an asset under construction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is probably means that cost should be settled first from ntw activity to WBS, and only afterwards to AuC. Or can we "inherit" the settlement rule from WBS to the attached activity?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry i am thinking regarding WBS not for the Net Wrok. Thanqu

Regards