cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem - No display HTML in upgrade ECC 6.0

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

I Upload Old ITS of 4.7 to ECC 6.0, when call the service, display the loging page but no the coding HTML.

Active old service and up/down the server but no display the HTML coding at the moment.

Have i do any more?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yonatan,

Are you using the Integrated ITS now? You need to publish the services you want to use to the ITS. Generally this means that you need to go to SE80 and publish the Internet Services SYSTEM, WEBGUI, and IAC to the Integrated ITS. Then retest. If issues still occur please check the Developer Traces for errors or post the actual error in the browser.

Edgar

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

Edgar,

Active and publish Internet Services Z, SYSTEM, WEBGUI, and IAC. When I test the Internet Services Z display sap's screen but not the HTML coding.

I do this steps:

A) SE80 - Create Internet service Z.

B) SE80 - Public Total service Z.

C) SICF - Create New subelement.

D) SICF - Verif. Service.

Must I do any step more?

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yonatan,

Please verify if the webgui service works first. Go to SICF and right click on WEBGUI and choose "test service".

Edgar

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, this run OK.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then please compare the settings of the webgui service to your Z service in SICF. Is "GUI link" set to Yes? What parameters are in the "GUI Configuration"? What is in the "Handler List" tab?

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I have

In Service Data

Compression(No), GUi Link (Yes), Support Accessibility (YES).

In GUI Configuration:

~TRANSACTION ZWWXX01

~WEBGUI 1

~THEME 99

~TIMEOUT 500

~NOHEADEROKCODE 1

~WEBGUI_SIMPLE_TOOLBAR 1

~SINGLETRANSACTION 1

Logon Data:

Procedure: Standard

Segurity: Standard

Authentication: Standard SAP USER

Handler list

CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS

Then Upload files CCS and IMG but no display the HTML page with format

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a few things to test:

1. logon to webgui again and then call your service in the okcode field (ZWWXX01). Does that work?

2. the way your service is configured it means that the templates and mimes for the ZWWXX01 service are in /ZWWXX01/99. Is this the way it is in SE80? Are the templates and mimes under a node called 99?

3. probably more details on what is missing when calling ZWWXX01 service would be helpful.

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

1. The service ZWWXX01 run ok, display de screen of SAP but noy display Image and Javascrip code.

2. Mimes is under a node called 99

You know if I have to run any transaction o report for take image and javascrip and html coding when i run the service?

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yonatan,

You should use a tool like HTTPwatch to see what the URL requested is of the missing images and javascript. It should be a URL like:

http://host:port/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/ZWWXX01/99/image.gif

Please post what the URL is of a missing image. Please also try the URL in the browser and give what the HTTP error code is.

Edgar

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

Egdar,

I Run the ITS with HTML and Javascripts.

1° Screnn run OK.

2° Screen run OK.

3° Screen is 1 Screen with 3 Subscreens and have a error

400 Session timed out - please log in again

Error: -11

Version: 7000

Component: ICM

Date/Time: Wed Dec 2 14:27:38 2009

Module: icxxthr_mt.c

Line: 1705

Server: aolcc116_D1R_00

Error Tag: {-}

Detail: Session does not exist

Now set the parameters icm/keep_alive_timeout to -1 and icm/server_port_xx PROCTIMEOUT=-1.

But the error continue.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for clarifying the error. Please remove the "~singletransaction 1" from the service and try again.

yonatanedgardo_diaz
Participant
0 Kudos

I remove the parameter, active the service and run again but the error continue.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yonatan,

It's time that you open support message so that you can attach the HTTPwatch trace so that we have more information.

Edgar

Answers (0)