cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM SRM UI 500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm playing around with the MDM Configuration UI. I changed some fields, imported a customized OCI xml document. I'm now getting a 500 Internal Server Error when trying to login to the Configuration UI.

Root Cause

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Field with Code 'MDMSRM_SURPLUS_INVENTORY-NUMBER' does not exist in the table 'MDMSRM_CATALOG_ITEMS (T1) '

at com.sap.mdm.internal.schema.TableSchemaImpl.getField(TableSchemaImpl.java:111)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.schema.RepositorySchemaImpl.getField(RepositorySchemaImpl.java:230)

at com.sap.mdm.internal.extension.schema.SessionRepositorySchema.getField(SessionRepositorySchema.java:178)

at com.sap.srm.mdm.Model.getFieldPropertiesofMainTable(Model.java:1094)

at com.sap.mdm.srmcat.uisearch.master.CustomConfiguration.loadConfiguration(CustomConfiguration.java:212)

The mentioned field exists in the table in my repository.

I have tried restarting the web services and also the J2EE instance.

My question is, how do I change the UI config back to the default standard without having to login to the Config UI?

I have no way of logging into the Config UI right now to fix anything.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Tamas_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you should upload the original config UI XML into the system. Your OCI XML damaged the config structure.

Or you can try to connect to the Configuration UI using your Browser

o Connect to the MDM server

o Select your repository

o Export the configuration to your local drive (XML file)

o Remove the deleted field from the XML file which are corrupt, or add the missing fields

o Import the configuration

Regards,

Tamá

Answers (0)