cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh a Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have created an application to display the UWL of the user in portal. When the user selects the Workitem and clicks a button the application navigates to another view and displays the details of the workitem. After performing certains actions in the second view the navigation takes the user back to the list of UWL table. Now, the table is not refreshing untill the user clicks on the "Top-Level Navigation" or "Second-Level Navigation". I want the table to refresh on navigate from the Second View to First View.

I tried using the invalidate() method. But, it is not working. Could anyone please explain me a way so that my Application gets refresh when navigating between the iViews.

Please let me know if you need more clarification on my question. I would appreciate your help.

Regards.

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

invalidate should work.

try to invalidate your node which has been binded to the table

DATA lo_nd_cn_node TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

lo_nd_cn_node->invalidate( ).

suppose in you second view you have back button for navigating back to first view,

so in onactionback try to do refresh the node which has been binded to your table and again after doing the refresh try to bind it again with the table.

hope it work

Answers (0)