cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpacking in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation where the system is timing out when it tries to do the PGI. The reason being that the packing Instruction was wrongly defined and the system was throwing a dump when it tried to process it .

Now we have redefind the packing instruction and when we try to unpack /delete the handling units we are not able to do it as the system is throwing a shortdump because of hugh amount of data.

My question is, Is there a way where I can delete/unpack the HU in background so that I can repack with new Packing instructions? If so how to do it .

Immediate response will be very helpful to me as we need to ship it in another 2 hours.

Thanks

Amrith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with HU02?

you can edit/ delete the packing instructions in POP2 or deactivate the packing determination in thr:POF2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the process set for the deliveries going forward. But I have 3 deliveries in hand which I need to unpack/delete .

Thanks

Amrith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could somebody throw some light on this . I need to know how to delete the Handling units in the background. We are in ECC 5.0. Is there a note which deals with this .

We have 3 deliveries which are stuck and not able to do PGI as they are throwing dump.

Thanks

Amrith