cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have PurReqs between MRP Area's in SNP Planning?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We want to use SNP heuristic to plan between MRP area's. The results of the SNP run however are Stock Transfer Reservations, and for further processing in ECC Purchase requisitions are required.

Is there any way of influencing on what kind of orders SNP is saving?

I've tried to change the ATP category in the setup of the planning area (from BD into AG), but this doesn't influence the planningsresult.

Would it be a solution to create a new key figure function?

Thanks for your replies!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the help.sap.com I've found the following:

In SAP APO, you can define for each transportation lane that involves a storage location MRP area whether SAP APO creates a stock transport requisition or a stock transfer reservation.

Stock transport requisitions are required:

· If you want to process shipments explicitly in SAP R/3 with shipping papers, Dangerous Goods Management, and so on.

· If you want to plan in SAP APO with deployment.

Contact SAP for more information.

Does anyone know where one can define this?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Running SNP Heuristics between MRP areas results stocktransfer reservations by default as a standard setting. If you require to create STRs ,apply note 594318(this note needs to be applied in consultation with SAP,i dont know why SAP restircts).Then go to /SAPAPO/MRPACUST01 transaction in APO and choose the option STRs to be created. Before applying note you will not ba able to choose the option of STR's.

Regards

Akthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's it. Thank you

Answers (0)